EPMC – PMPĀ® Online Training Methodology
- Enrol and get access to our website.
- We will courier you the Hard Copy of EPMC Courseware.
- Have a quick telephone call with our faculty to understand how you should study, should you have any doubts.
- Study and complete the online course. Once you have completed, get the 35-PDU certificate emailed by us.
- Meanwhile visit us at our Mumbai Office or call the faculty as many times as you want to clear any doubts that you may have.
- Document your experience and get the experience reviewed by our faculty.
- Appear for Simulated Exam 1. Get detailed analysis of your result and recommendation from our faculty on where we find you weak.
- Repeat the same step for Simulated Exam 2. Generally 2 mock tests are sufficient, however if required we will give you more.
- Once you are done with Simulated Exam 2, we will provide you recommendation to prepare specific sections and then give go-ahead to appear for PMPĀ®. If we do not give go-ahead, wait, prepare as per our plan and appear for more Mock Exams until we give you go-ahead.
- Pass PMPĀ® with confidence
- Internet Access
- IE 9 or above or Google Chrome installed on your laptop/PC
PMI, PMP, CAPM, REP, PMBOK, PgMP and PMI-ACP are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc. The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. The PMI Logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. CSMĀ®, CSPOĀ®, and CSPĀ® are registered trade marks of Scrum Alliance. PRINCE2Ā® and ITILĀ® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited. The PRINCE2Ā® and ITILĀ® Swirl logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.