- B.E. (Computer Engineering) from V.J.T.I. Mumbai (1995), First Class with Honors.
- Total experience of 18 years, all of it was with the largest software company of Asia providing software development services to customers in various industry verticals.
- He was Portfolio Manager for an annual $100M European Banking unit. The Portfolio consisted of Banks and Financial institutions based in Netherlands, Belgium and operating units in various other countries including Asia.
- Prior to this, he was a Portfolio Manager for an annual $60M portfolio for a Telecom Customer based in USA and operating units in Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Singapore and India.
- He also has experience in managing small and medium sized projects and programs for customers in India and USA.
- He has international experience and has worked from USA and Europe for more than 7 years.
- He has experience of working with teams from various nationalities and cultures from India, USA, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Brazil, Singapore, Hong Kong and China.
- He has been a mentor to a large number of aspiring Project/Program/Portfolio Managers.
- He is passionate about sharing his experience and guiding aspiring leaders.
- He is a Agile Certified Practitioner and is an expert on Scrum, Lean and Extreme Programming (XP)